Variance is the degree of spread or variability in a continuous distribution
The steps for calculating variance in SPSS
2. Click Analyze.
3. Drag the cursor over the Descriptive Statistics drop-down menu.
4. Click on Descriptives.
5. Click on the continuous variable to highlight it.
6. Click on the arrow to move the outcome variable into the Variable(s): box.
7. Click on the Options button.
8. In the Dispersion table, click on the Variance box to select it.
9. Click Continue.
10. Click OK.
The steps for interpreting the variance output in SPSS
Statistician Services for Professionals
Eric Heidel, Ph.D. will provide the following services for researchers, professionals, and organizations at $100/hour. Secure checkout is available with Stripe or PayPal.
- Statistical Analysis
- Research Design
- Sample Size Calculations
- Diagnostic Testing and Epidemiological Calculations
- Survey Design and Psychometrics
AppNotch: Convert this website into an Android and iOS app.
AppNotch team will notify you when your app gets approved in Google Play and Apple iTunes App Stores. Once your app goes live, enter your App Store URLs in this property window, publish your Weebly site and your app store icons will be visible in this page.
Please visit AppNotch.com FAQ to learn more about how to add App Store icons to your website, update your app, send Push notifications and more.
Professional Statistician For Hire!
Copyright © 2019 Scalë. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.