There are six types of surveys available for different research questions
2. Rating scales evaluate how members of a given population make subjective judgments related to a phenomenon or construct of interest. This type of data is often collected by having participants give a numerical rating along a continuum, such as in a Likert scale.
3. Performance rating instruments allow for external and independent observers rate a participant's ability to successfully complete relative tasks.
4. Checklists establish the prevalence of attributes, feelings, thoughts, perceptions, behaviors, or other constructs in a population of interest.
5. Psychological instruments are utilized in an objective and standardized fashion to assess cognitive, affective, emotional, vocational, intelligence, and personality characteristics. These instruments have gone through rigorous psychometric testing to establish a measure that is both precise and accurate in its interpretability in the current clinical context.
6. Inventories are employed to assess individual human interests, characteristics, feelings, thoughts, behaviors, or other constructs.
Statistician Services for Students
Eric Heidel, Ph.D. will provide the following services for undergraduate and graduate students at $50/hour. Secure checkout is available with Stripe or PayPal.
- Statistical Analysis
- Research Design
- Sample Size Calculations
- Diagnostic Testing and Epidemiological Calculations
- Survey Design and Psychometrics
AppNotch: Convert this website into an Android and iOS app.
AppNotch team will notify you when your app gets approved in Google Play and Apple iTunes App Stores. Once your app goes live, enter your App Store URLs in this property window, publish your Weebly site and your app store icons will be visible in this page.
Please visit AppNotch.com FAQ to learn more about how to add App Store icons to your website, update your app, send Push notifications and more.
Professional Statistician For Hire!
Copyright © 2018 Scalë. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.