Normality and ANOVA
Assess normality when comparing three independent groups on a continuous outcome
The steps for assessing normality for ANOVA with skewness and kurtosis statistics in SPSS
2. Drag the mouse pointer over the Descriptive Statistics drop-down menu.
3. Select Descriptives.
4. Click on the outcome variable to highlight it.
5. Click on the arrow to move the variable into the Variable(s): box.
6. Click the Options tab.
7. Deselect Minimum and Maximum boxes under the Dispersion section.
8. Select the Kurtosis and Skewness boxes under the Distribution section.
9. Click Continue.
10. Select the Save standardized values as variables box.
11. Click OK.
The steps for interpreting the SPSS output for skewness and kurtosis statistics when using ANOVA
Was the assumption of normality met for ANOVA?
Hire A Statistician - Statistical Consulting for Students
DO YOU NEED TO HIRE A STATISTICIAN?
Eric Heidel, Ph.D. will provide the following statistical consultingservices for undergraduate and graduate students at $50/hour. Secure checkout is available with Stripe or PayPal.
- Statistical Analysis
- Research Design
- Sample Size Calculations
- Diagnostic Testing and Epidemiological Calculations
- Survey Design and Psychometrics
AppNotch: Convert this website into an Android and iOS app.
AppNotch team will notify you when your app gets approved in Google Play and Apple iTunes App Stores. Once your app goes live, enter your App Store URLs in this property window, publish your Weebly site and your app store icons will be visible in this page.
Please visit AppNotch.com FAQ to learn more about how to add App Store icons to your website, update your app, send Push notifications and more.
Hire A Statistician!
Copyright © 2019 Scalë. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.