Use the median as a descriptive statistic for skewed distributions and non-parametric statistics
The steps for calculating a median in SPSS
2. Click Analyze.
3. Drag the cursor over the Descriptive Statistics drop-down menu.
4. Click on Explore.
5. Click on the outcome or variable to highlight it.
6. Click on the arrow to move the ordinal variable into the Dependent List: box.
7. Under the Display table, click on the marker for Statistics to select it.
8. Click OK.
The steps for interpreting the median output in SPSS
Hire A Statistician - Statistical Consulting for Students
DO YOU NEED TO HIRE A STATISTICIAN?
Eric Heidel, Ph.D. will provide the following statistical consultingservices for undergraduate and graduate students at $50/hour. Secure checkout is available with Stripe or PayPal.
- Statistical Analysis
- Research Design
- Sample Size Calculations
- Diagnostic Testing and Epidemiological Calculations
- Survey Design and Psychometrics
AppNotch: Convert this website into an Android and iOS app.
AppNotch team will notify you when your app gets approved in Google Play and Apple iTunes App Stores. Once your app goes live, enter your App Store URLs in this property window, publish your Weebly site and your app store icons will be visible in this page.
Please visit AppNotch.com FAQ to learn more about how to add App Store icons to your website, update your app, send Push notifications and more.
Hire A Statistician!
Copyright © 2019 Scalë. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.