KR-20 (Kudar-Richardson 20)
Test associations between survey items written with dichotomous response sets
The steps for conducting Kudar-Richardson 20 (KR-20)
2. Click Analyze.
3. Drag the cursor over the Scale drop-down menu.
4. Click on Reliability Analysis.
5. Click on the first dichotomous categorical item to highlight it.
6. Click on the arrow to move the item into the Items: box.
7. Repeat Steps 5 and 6 until all of the survey items are in the Items: box.
8. Click on the Statistics button.
9. In the Descriptives for table, click on the Item, Scale, and Scale if item deleted boxes to select them.
10. Click Continue.
11. Click OK.
The steps for interpreting the SPSS output for KR-20
2. Look in the Item-Total Statistics table, in the Corrected Item-Total Correlation, record every item that has a value LESS THAN .30.
3. If the KR-20 coefficient was LESS THAN .75 and there were items with a Corrected Item-Total Correlation of LESS THAN .30, then delete those items and rerun the KR-20 analysis.
Continue iterations until the coefficient meets the criterion of .75 or all items are correlated at above .30.
If the coefficient does not approach .75, then review the items for systematic error.
Statistician Services for Students
Eric Heidel, Ph.D. will provide the following services for undergraduate and graduate students at $50/hour. Secure checkout is available with Stripe or PayPal.
- Statistical Analysis
- Research Design
- Sample Size Calculations
- Diagnostic Testing and Epidemiological Calculations
- Survey Design and Psychometrics
AppNotch: Convert this website into an Android and iOS app.
AppNotch team will notify you when your app gets approved in Google Play and Apple iTunes App Stores. Once your app goes live, enter your App Store URLs in this property window, publish your Weebly site and your app store icons will be visible in this page.
Please visit AppNotch.com FAQ to learn more about how to add App Store icons to your website, update your app, send Push notifications and more.
Professional Statistician For Hire!
Copyright © 2018 Scalë. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.