Intraclass correlation coefficient
Assess inter-rater reliability of ratings made at a continuous level
The steps for conducting an Intraclass Correlation Coefficient (ICC) in SPSS
2. Click Analyze.
3. Drag the cursor over the Scale drop-down menu.
4. Click Reliability Analysis.
5. Click on the first rater's set of observations to highlight the variable.
6. Click on the arrow button to move the variable into the Items: box.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until all the raters' observations are in the Items: box.
8. Click on the Statistics button.
9. Click on the Intraclass correlation coefficient box to select it.
10. Click on the Model: drop down menu, there are three options.
If researchers do NOT have the same raters rating every observation, use the One-Way Random model.
If researchers have the same raters rating every observation and they are using a sample of raters, use the Two-Way Random model.
If researchers have the same raters rating every observation and they are using the only valid raters (population), use the Two-Way Mixed model.
11. Click Continue.
12. Click OK.
The steps for interpreting the SPSS output for the ICC
The Single Measures value is used when an individual rating is the level of observation in the outcome.
The Average Measures value is used when the average of several ratings is the level of observation in the outcome.
Hire A Statistician - Statistical Consulting for Professionals
Eric Heidel, Ph.D. will provide statistical consulting for researchers, professionals, and organizations at $100/hour. Secure checkout is available with Stripe or PayPal.
- Statistical Analysis
- Research Design
- Sample Size Calculations
- Diagnostic Testing and Epidemiological Calculations
- Survey Design and Psychometrics
AppNotch: Convert this website into an Android and iOS app.
AppNotch team will notify you when your app gets approved in Google Play and Apple iTunes App Stores. Once your app goes live, enter your App Store URLs in this property window, publish your Weebly site and your app store icons will be visible in this page.
Please visit AppNotch.com FAQ to learn more about how to add App Store icons to your website, update your app, send Push notifications and more.
Hire A Statistician!
Copyright © 2019 Scalë. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.