Interquartile range is used with skewed distributions and non-parametric statistics
The steps for calculating interquartile range in SPSS
2. Click Analyze.
3. Drag the cursor over the Descriptive Statistics drop-down menu.
4. Click on Explore.
5. Click on the outcome or variable to highlight it.
6. Click on the arrow to move the outcome or variable into the Dependent List: box.
7. Under the Display table, click on the marker for Statistics to select it.
8. Click OK.
The steps for interpreting the interquartile range in SPSS
Statistician Services for Professionals
Eric Heidel, Ph.D. will provide the following services for researchers, professionals, and organizations at $100/hour. Secure checkout is available with Stripe or PayPal.
- Statistical Analysis
- Research Design
- Sample Size Calculations
- Diagnostic Testing and Epidemiological Calculations
- Survey Design and Psychometrics
AppNotch: Convert this website into an Android and iOS app.
AppNotch team will notify you when your app gets approved in Google Play and Apple iTunes App Stores. Once your app goes live, enter your App Store URLs in this property window, publish your Weebly site and your app store icons will be visible in this page.
Please visit AppNotch.com FAQ to learn more about how to add App Store icons to your website, update your app, send Push notifications and more.
Professional Statistician For Hire!
Copyright © 2019 Scalë. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.