Establish baseline value of a continuous outcome
The steps for conducting a baseline mean observation in SPSS
2. Click Analyze.
3. Drag the cursor over the Descriptive Statistics drop-down menu.
4. Click Descriptives.
5. Click on the continuous outcome variable to highlight it.
6. Click on the arrow to move the variable into the Variable(s): box.
7. Click OK.
The steps for interpreting the output for baseline observations in SPSS
1. Look in the Descriptive Statistics table, under the Mean and Std. Deviation columns.
2. This is the mean and standard deviation for the baseline measure of the outcome.
Statistician Services for Students
Eric Heidel, Ph.D. will provide the following services for undergraduate and graduate students at $50/hour. Secure checkout is available with Stripe or PayPal.
- Statistical Analysis
- Research Design
- Sample Size Calculations
- Diagnostic Testing and Epidemiological Calculations
- Survey Design and Psychometrics
AppNotch: Convert this website into an Android and iOS app.
AppNotch team will notify you when your app gets approved in Google Play and Apple iTunes App Stores. Once your app goes live, enter your App Store URLs in this property window, publish your Weebly site and your app store icons will be visible in this page.
Please visit AppNotch.com FAQ to learn more about how to add App Store icons to your website, update your app, send Push notifications and more.
Professional Statistician For Hire!
Copyright © 2019 Scalë. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.