Appraising systematic review evidence
Assess methodological rigor, publication bias, and pooled effects
Appraisal criteria for systematic review evidence
1. Did the systematic review contain only randomized trials?
2. Was a comprehensive and detailed literature search conducted for relevant trials?
3. Were the individual studies assessed for validity by independent raters?
4. Was individual or aggregate patient data used for the analysis?
5. Are the results consistent across studies?
6. Is the magnitude of the treatment effect clinically meaningful in the current clinical situation?
Statistician Services for Students
Eric Heidel, Ph.D. will provide the following services for undergraduate and graduate students at $50/hour. Secure checkout is available with Stripe or PayPal.
- Statistical Analysis
- Research Design
- Sample Size Calculations
- Diagnostic Testing and Epidemiological Calculations
- Survey Design and Psychometrics
AppNotch: Convert this website into an Android and iOS app.
AppNotch team will notify you when your app gets approved in Google Play and Apple iTunes App Stores. Once your app goes live, enter your App Store URLs in this property window, publish your Weebly site and your app store icons will be visible in this page.
Please visit AppNotch.com FAQ to learn more about how to add App Store icons to your website, update your app, send Push notifications and more.
Professional Statistician For Hire!
Copyright © 2019 Scalë. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.