Appraising prognosis evidence
Assess patient similarities, follow-up period, adjustment, temporality, and precision of outcomes
1. Was a defined, representative sample of patients assembled at a common point in the course of their disease?
2. Was the follow-up of study patients sufficiently long and complete?
3. Were objective outcome criteria applied in a blind fashion?
4. If subgroups with different prognoses are identified, was there adjustment for important prognostic variables and validation in an independent group of test subjects?
5. How likely are the outcomes over time?
6. How precise are the prognostic estimates?
Statistician Services for Professionals
Eric Heidel, Ph.D. will provide the following services for researchers, professionals, and organizations at $100/hour. Secure checkout is available with Stripe or PayPal.
- Statistical Analysis
- Research Design
- Sample Size Calculations
- Diagnostic Testing and Epidemiological Calculations
- Survey Design and Psychometrics
AppNotch: Convert this website into an Android and iOS app.
AppNotch team will notify you when your app gets approved in Google Play and Apple iTunes App Stores. Once your app goes live, enter your App Store URLs in this property window, publish your Weebly site and your app store icons will be visible in this page.
Please visit AppNotch.com FAQ to learn more about how to add App Store icons to your website, update your app, send Push notifications and more.
Professional Statistician For Hire!
Copyright © 2017 Scalë. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.