Appraising economic analysis evidence
Assess courses of action, alternative treatments, and their costs and consequences
1. Are all well-defined and valid courses of action compared in relevant clinical contexts?
2. Does it provide a specified viewpoint from which the costs and consequences are being viewed?
3. Does the EA cite comprehensive evidence on the efficacy of relevant alternatives?
4. Does the analysis account for all of the pertinent costs and consequences of treatment and select credible and accurate measures of them?
5. Was the type of analysis undertaken appropriate for the question being asked?
Hire A Statistician - Statistical Consulting for Professionals
Eric Heidel, Ph.D. will provide statistical consulting for researchers, professionals, and organizations at $100/hour. Secure checkout is available with Stripe or PayPal.
- Statistical Analysis
- Research Design
- Sample Size Calculations
- Diagnostic Testing and Epidemiological Calculations
- Survey Design and Psychometrics
AppNotch: Convert this website into an Android and iOS app.
AppNotch team will notify you when your app gets approved in Google Play and Apple iTunes App Stores. Once your app goes live, enter your App Store URLs in this property window, publish your Weebly site and your app store icons will be visible in this page.
Please visit AppNotch.com FAQ to learn more about how to add App Store icons to your website, update your app, send Push notifications and more.
Hire A Statistician!
Copyright © 2019 Scalë. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.