Applying randomized controlled trial evidence
Assess patient similarities, treatment feasibility, benefits and harms, patient views, and internal validity
1. Is the patient so different from those in the study that its results cannot apply?
2. Is the treatment feasible in the current setting?
3. What are the patient's potential benefits and harms from the therapy?
4. What are the patient's values and expectations for both the treatment and the outcome?
5. Were all the important predictor, confounding, and outcome variables considered?
Hire A Statistician - Statistical Consulting for Students
DO YOU NEED TO HIRE A STATISTICIAN?
Eric Heidel, Ph.D. will provide the following statistical consultingservices for undergraduate and graduate students at $50/hour. Secure checkout is available with Stripe or PayPal.
- Statistical Analysis
- Research Design
- Sample Size Calculations
- Diagnostic Testing and Epidemiological Calculations
- Survey Design and Psychometrics
AppNotch: Convert this website into an Android and iOS app.
AppNotch team will notify you when your app gets approved in Google Play and Apple iTunes App Stores. Once your app goes live, enter your App Store URLs in this property window, publish your Weebly site and your app store icons will be visible in this page.
Please visit AppNotch.com FAQ to learn more about how to add App Store icons to your website, update your app, send Push notifications and more.
Hire A Statistician!
Copyright © 2019 Scalë. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.