Applying diagnosis evidence
Assess diagnostic validity, patient probabilities and similarities, and consequences
1. Is the diagnostic test available, affordable, accurate, and precise in my setting?
2. Can I generate a clinically sensible estimate of my patient's pre-test probability?
3. Are the study patients similar to mine?
4. Is it unlikely that the disease possibilities or probabilities have changed since the evidence was gathered?
5. Could the test move me across a test-treatment threshold?
6. Would my patient be a willing partner in carrying out the diagnostic test?
7. Would the consequences of the test help my patient reach their goals?
Statistician Services for Students
Eric Heidel, Ph.D. will provide the following services for undergraduate and graduate students at $50/hour. Secure checkout is available with Stripe or PayPal.
- Statistical Analysis
- Research Design
- Sample Size Calculations
- Diagnostic Testing and Epidemiological Calculations
- Survey Design and Psychometrics
AppNotch: Convert this website into an Android and iOS app.
AppNotch team will notify you when your app gets approved in Google Play and Apple iTunes App Stores. Once your app goes live, enter your App Store URLs in this property window, publish your Weebly site and your app store icons will be visible in this page.
Please visit AppNotch.com FAQ to learn more about how to add App Store icons to your website, update your app, send Push notifications and more.
Professional Statistician For Hire!
Copyright © 2017 Scalë. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.