Applying clinical practice guideline evidence
Assess treatment validity, collective beliefs and values, opportunity costs, and implementation barriers
1. Is the burden of illness frequency in the community, or the patient's pre-test probability or expected event rate, too low to warrant implementation?
2. Are the beliefs and values of the community and the patients compatible with the guideline?
3. Would the opportunity cost of implementing the guideline constitute a bad bargain in terms of the resources needed?
4. Are the geographic, organizational, traditional, authoritarian, legal, or behavioral barriers so high that it is not worth trying to overcome them?
Statistician Services for Professionals
Eric Heidel, Ph.D. will provide the following services for researchers, professionals, and organizations at $100/hour. Secure checkout is available with Stripe or PayPal.
- Statistical Analysis
- Research Design
- Sample Size Calculations
- Diagnostic Testing and Epidemiological Calculations
- Survey Design and Psychometrics
AppNotch: Convert this website into an Android and iOS app.
AppNotch team will notify you when your app gets approved in Google Play and Apple iTunes App Stores. Once your app goes live, enter your App Store URLs in this property window, publish your Weebly site and your app store icons will be visible in this page.
Please visit AppNotch.com FAQ to learn more about how to add App Store icons to your website, update your app, send Push notifications and more.
Professional Statistician For Hire!
Copyright © 2018 Scalë. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.