A very conservative measure of inter-rater reliability
The steps for conducting a Kappa statistic in SPSS
2. Click Analyze.
3. Drag the cursor over the Descriptives drop-down menu.
4. Click on Crosstabs.
5. Click on the first rater's observations of the outcome to highlight it.
6. Click on the arrow to move the variable into the Row(s): box.
7. Click on the second rater's observations of the outcome to highlight it.
8. Click on the arrow to move the variable into the Column(s): box.
9. Click on the Statistics button.
10. Click on the Kappa box to select it.
11. Click Continue.
12. Click OK.
The steps for interpreting the SPSS output for the Kappa statistic
If the p-value is LESS THAN .05, then there is significant disagreement between the raters.
if the p-value is MORE THAN .05, then there is agreement between the raters.
Statistician Services for Students
Eric Heidel, Ph.D. will provide the following services for undergraduate and graduate students at $50/hour. Secure checkout is available with Stripe or PayPal.
- Statistical Analysis
- Research Design
- Sample Size Calculations
- Diagnostic Testing and Epidemiological Calculations
- Survey Design and Psychometrics
AppNotch: Convert this website into an Android and iOS app.
AppNotch team will notify you when your app gets approved in Google Play and Apple iTunes App Stores. Once your app goes live, enter your App Store URLs in this property window, publish your Weebly site and your app store icons will be visible in this page.
Please visit AppNotch.com FAQ to learn more about how to add App Store icons to your website, update your app, send Push notifications and more.
Professional Statistician For Hire!
Copyright © 2017 Scalë. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.